Thursday, January 22, 2009

How God Brings Good from Bad...


I have been watching/listening to the March for Life in our Nations Capital all morning on EWTN. The actual March started over an hour ago and there seems to be no end to the sea of people that have gathered to show solidarity for the Culture of Life... What a site! I have to admit that I was watching initially to see if I could catch a glimpse of my friend and author of Motherhood Interrupted Janie Brennan with the Silent No More group... No such luck, but gosh, I am just OVERWHELMED with the numbers of people marching! HOW CAN THE SECULAR MEDIA NOT COVER THIS?? They just don't want to hear/see... How BLIND they are... I believe that the election of Barak Obama and knowing his stance on abortion, has only bolstered the confidence of the pro-life movement to work all the harder to make their voices heard. Rumor has it that this is the largest turn out ever, for the annual D.C event. President Obama, are you listening?... The people that you promised to serve and protect are crying out from their mothers wombs...

Eternal Father, for the sake of His Sorrowful Passion, have Mercy on us and on the WHOLE world... Amen...

No comments: