Friday, January 23, 2009

Reason Number 4,984,974 Why I Homeschool...

And if you DON'T homeschool, be sure to check your child's homework BEFORE they turn it in! : )

(Here's the reply the teacher received the following day)

Dear Mrs. Jones,

I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever
been, an exotic dancer. I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how
hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out
every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that
several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture
doesn't show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling
the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot. From now on I will remember to check
her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in. Sincerely,Mrs. Smith

1 comment:

catholicandgop said...

That is so funny, thanks for the laugh.