Sunday, December 28, 2008

FINALLY! A Picture!


Happy Feast of the Holy Family! My friends and family know that every year I manage to dress the kids up and get them to sit still long enough to get a few good pictures in their "Sunday Best"... but with so much going on, and it's just not too easy with five... But I took advantage this morning after mass, when we were at grandma's and before they had a chance to change in to their play clothes... actually I threatened the boys that I would take away their new MP3 players if they didn't cooperate! lol! Anyway! It went smoother than I had anticipated and here is the result... They are, oldest to youngest, 12, 9, 6, 2 and 2 months (already!). We are very blessed... And I didn't notice until I downloaded these that you can see last years family Christmas picture sitting on Grandmas end table! lol! Minus Sam, of course... I hope to have another family picture done soon, with all of us...

No comments: