Monday, March 22, 2010

House Minority Leader John Boehner

I couldn't have said it better.... What has come of this country, and WHY do we have politicians that could give a rat's patoot about what the American people want?... I went to bed a bit sad last night... and if I could have stood to sit through and listen to Nancy, I might have heard Mr. Boehner... Thanks to my friend Cynthia for bringing it to my attention this morning... Perhaps the "good news" in all this is that perhaps even more Americans will wake up and take action.... just HOW MUCH damage can be done in 4 years?... We are finding out, and unfortunately, will continue to find out, even after his 4 years are up... I shudder to think... Not for myself, so much as for my children...They are the ones that will really "pay"... in more ways than one... "As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord"... Joshua 24:15

1 comment:

Rebecca Frech said...

Thank you for sharing this.