Thursday, October 23, 2008

Is it Time to Give Up? But, I Haven't Sung Yet!!


I get so tired of the liberal media, that it gets to the point of where i just don't want to listen to them anymore... they have been PUSHING their one-sided agenda for months/years, and they've stepped it up even MORE so, it seems, since Sarah Palin made her entrance as the Republican VP pick. They can't stand even the THOUGHT of having a conservative, moralistic person with real values in office. How the heck could she EVER lead people in "real life"?...

But, so it goes... It seems we are again bombarded with Obama coming out on top of all the "polls", sometimes the margin being greater than others... more and more we are hearing the drama from the "catholics" for Obama, etc... and WHY are we "conservatives" such "one issue voters".... Why can't people WAKE UP and SEE how they are being led right down that WIDE road to perdition? Why can't they see and hear that the "change" that the Obama-mites are chanting about are changes that they really don't want to happen?... Why can't they see the big picture??!! There are so many seemingly intelligent people jumping headlong into the proverbial pot of warm water sitting on the stove, steadily getting hotter... In search of what? "change"... "something better"... "something" to fill that empty space they feel inside... it's called "life"...


I know I shouldn't lose hope... but sometimes it's really difficult to not... despite our best efforts, it seems our culture marches onward toward this culture of death... if "it" (insert: he/she) doesn't work, kill "it"... Our innocent unborn, our elderly, our sick, our disabled... "you can't possibly take care of yourself... not the way 'WE' want you too.. so let "us" do it for you... "WE" know what's best for you and for EVERYONE... We will provide you with food and health care and schooling, etc... as long as "WE" think you are worthy... If your not worthy, well we just call that "cutting costs"... According to what i understand about Obama's budget plan, my family and I will still be considered "poor", I guess, so I wonder just how much of Oprah's money will be coming my way?... don't worry, I'm not holding my breath... Perhaps this will be part of the "chastisements" we've heard about... I'd really like it not to be... and I think I fear for my children more so... still, God's will....


Our prayers continue to be lifted high on behalf of our Nation, our families, and most especially for our children. This election will be a life changing one, for sure... Fr. Corapi offers a Novena for us to join... No matter how, I think it is vital that we step up our prayers and sacrifices in whatever ways we can to do our part to stand for the culture of life... Who knows? Our OWN lives may depend on it... We can't throw the towel in yet! God is STILL the God of miracles! He still has the ability to bring GOOD out of everything! Even evil! So we pray, and we trust...

No comments: