Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Anniversary/Christmas/Birthday Gift...

FINALLY!! My husband's made an honest woman of me! lol! Probably 2 years ago as I was getting my kids out of the tub I noticed one of my diamond "chips" missing from my wedding rings. Afraid to lose another I took them off and put them away until I could get them fixed. In the mean time, my husband had quit wearing his a couple of years earlier because his finger had outgrown the band, so I wore it... Well, we have finally gotten ourselves in to a situation to where we could actually afford to have the rings fixed, so last November when I was asked what I wanted for my anniversary, the answer was, "To have my rings fixed!" Then came Christmas, and my birthday and the question and answer was the same... "To have my rings fixed!" We finally took them in to a reputable jeweler a little over 3 weeks ago and got them back today! As beautiful and shiny as the day we exchanged them! : ) My husband is now adjusting to wearing a ring again... the rash should disappear in a couple of days... ; )

1 comment:

Suzi said...

The rings are beautiful! I bet you feel like a newly-wed again!! I need to have my wedding band stetched to fit over my arthritc knuckle. I think I'll ask for that for my b-day.I really miss wearing it.