Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Spring Is In The Air!

Or is it JUST my wishful thinking?...

Well, we have had such beautiful spring weather these past couple of weeks and my hens have been laying! yippee!! Even my little banty hen has done her part... : ) okay, so it takes two or three of her little eggs to make up for one regular size egg... The kids just want her to hatch a couple of them out! : ) Maybe come Spring... It's still too cold right now, and the weather is already predicted to turn cold again in the next few days.... Hercules is "the MAN" and struts around like it's all about him... it's SO funny! He's so gold and fluffy I HAD to give him a "manly" name... : ) Now if he can just continue to "inspire" the rest of the flock to produce we'll be set!






1 comment:

Linda said...

I am soooo jealous! I want chickens! We have two acres, but the neighborhood association won't allow it. sigh.
someday.....