Thursday, July 10, 2008

Speaking of New Babies...

My very first Great (or is it "grand"?) Niece was born the day before Independence Day. Gabriella is indeed one of THE most beautifully perfect babies I have EVER seen! I can't wait to meet her in person! She lives about 5 hours south from me, but hopefully she'll make her first trip north next month with her parents, perhaps when her Auntie-Sr.Catherine Marie makes it home for a visit... even better! After a little bit of a scary start, thanks be to God, that baby Ella arrived 3 weeks early, yet perfect, and her new mom and dad are adjusting nicely! I'm sure that my sister, the new grandma is having a wonderful time playing "baby-hog" for a couple of days, before the other grandma is able to make the trip from TX this weekend. Congratulations to the new family! I love you much and wish you all the best!

No comments: