Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'm in GREAT Company!


I learned JUST this morning that a long time friend , VERY close to my own age, AND having JUST celebrated 20 years of wedded "bliss" with her own hubby... (We celebrate 20 years November 5 of this year...) that she, too, is expecting a new little miracle!! I can not tell you how EXCITED this makes me!! I won't name names, but i WILL tell you that she is one of the first people that I wanted to talk to after i found out about my own current pregnancy... She has a large family, like me, and I just KNEW that she would understand... I just didn't realize HOW WELL she would understand! lol!! Congratulations to her and her family! She commented to me that we will be able to share the "Geriatric Maternity Ward" together! lol!! Please say a prayer for my friend and for the safety of her pregnancy and for her family... She, no doubt, will be subject to a lot of the same rhetoric and testing that I have been...

1 comment:

Suzi said...

I'm so happy to share the geriatric maternity ward with you! Wish we lived closer so we could really go thru our pregnancies together. I'd like to say your new baby inspired us to Go for it, but this definitely was all God's idea, not mine! Love ya, Suzi