Sunday, January 4, 2009

Vacation's Over...


At the end of summer, when I was still pregnant, I put together all my lesson plans all the way through to Christmas break... At the begining of Christmas break I kept telling myself "I have 2 weeks, I have 2 weeks..." And, well, that first week I was busy, since I hadn't done any Christmas shopping, we had a priest friend coming to visit plus I was preparing Christmas Eve dinner for family, so, I figured I would get to them the next week...


The second week we were busy with "house stuff" and then New Years, and my birthday... and what do you know?, here we are! Back to school tomorrow and NO lesson plans!! The children are naturally unphased... "That's okay, mom...." Yeah, they'd be real broken up if I didn't have anything planned for them to do tomorrow... : ]


Anyway, I figure that I can probably crank out at least THIS weeks plans for the three of them today... Lucky kids... : )But I think I need to rest up, have a nap, or something, first... ; )

No comments: