Sunday, January 25, 2009

Washington D.C. March for Life 2009

Here are some pictures that I borrowed from my friend and editor, Sarah, who made it to the March for Life this last Thursday. Feeling disappointed in the SEVERE LACK of media coverage AGAIN this year, she was more than happy to allow me to share these here. Her comments from the event were on the tens of thousands of people, including Italy, France and Germany making their presence known.... Lastly, she was able to catch a glimpse and a picture of our mutual friend and author Jane Brennan, part of the Silent No More group, as she spoke in front of the Supreme Courthouse after her first attendance to the March of Life in Washington D.C.

I think most of the pictures speak for themselves, so I'll leave it at that. Enjoy!

































































































































































No comments: