Tuesday, January 13, 2009

They're Ba - ack..... : )


It's THAT time of year, again! The time of year when we get to watch people from all parts of the nation get THEIR shot at fame and fortune in the world of music! As I shared with you all last season, I am an American Idol addict... : ) I will be watching tonight and the next couple of weeks to see all the auditions, the serious and the not so serious and cheer on my favorites and perhaps switch channels on the few that may be too hard to watch... sometimes it CAN be painful to watch... It amazes me how many *think* that they really can sing, but can't carry a tune in a bucket... and sometimes it's just a matter of nerves and they can't belt it out...

AND there is the addition of a 4th judge, another woman... I admit I haven't read or heard too much about her, no time, but it will be interesting to see the dynamics that that will bring to the show.

No comments: