Thursday, May 15, 2008

Our Chicken Farm



Well, Daddy and the boys finally got around to completing their chicken coop this last weekend. Woo-hoo!! Mom was ecstatic to get the smelly little critters out of the house! I am convinced that they look MUCH cuter outside! : ) Anyway, I think the boys did a fine job on their construction and the chickens seem to be having a grand ole time scratching around in their new home. The boys take great delight in catching bugs to throw in and watching the chicks go to town! They are MORE than anxious to have them start laying eggs, but I don't think that will be for a few months, yet. In the mean-time, we're going to sit back and wait to see which will be hens, and which will be roosters.... : )

1 comment:

MDHichborn said...

Hi,
My name is Michael Hichborn. I'm the media director for American Life League. I'm currently looking for pro-life bloggers who would like to receive action and item alerts from us regarding pro-life issues.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please e-mail me at mhichborn@all.org.

Thanks!
--Michael