Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Movie Night

Okay, well I watched two movies this last weekend. The first was a MAJOR chick-flick, called "P.S. I Love You". It was a cute movie... in between all the crying... Honestly, it was sweet, but man, I cried every other five minutes! Not a movie to watch when you are already suffering from sinus headache! And I'm sure the extra prego-hormones didn't help me any, but if you are in a mood to just sit and watch a "Cry" love-story, movie, this is it.




I also watched "Juno". It wasn't "Bella", that's for sure... but absolutely more edgy... The pro-life/pro-adoption message was definitely in the fore front, though, and I enjoyed that. I think it gives a good message for other young teens that find themselves in similar situations. I really liked the young girl that played Juno, Ellen Page. She was pretty cute... And there was also an underlying message, I think, of how damaging divorce can be to kids, and the long lasting affects of that. Anyway, for what it's worth, there's my movie critiques! : )

No comments: