Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gianna Jessen on Hannity and Colmes

Unfortunately I missed Gianna Jessen when she came to our town a couple of years ago to speak at a local parish. I had heard her story, but never had the chance to hear her, until this last Walk for Life held in Washington DC last January. I listened to her address on EWTN radio and was immediately struck with her personality and out look on life. The way she refers to her "gift" of cerebral palsy... incredible lady...

Anyway, she made an appearance on Fox News' Hannity and Colmes the other night, and bless her heart did her level best to stand up to what Alan Colmes was trying to say, though, I don't, for the life of me understand WHAT, exactly his point was.... It is just hard for me to fathom an argument that tries to justify NOT helping an infant that is born alive... What makes that baby any less a person than a baby that is born prematurely?... The commercial that she made confronting Senator Obama on the same issue is powerful... The above FOX link will take you to the interview, and here is the commercial in full...

No comments: