Friday, September 26, 2008

WHERE Do These People Come From?...

With all the craziness going on in this world, right now, I just don't understand these people's line of thinking... It's like they don't even think themselves human (maybe they're not?...) so have no interest in using their passions to protect their own... It's all about "living rocks" and "crying trees"... sheesh... I just don't get it...





And if THAT isn't ENOUGH craziness, in addition to crying and grieving over the dead trees, how about we DO something 'helpful' like, oh, I don't know.... come up with the BRILLIANT idea to urge Ben & Jerry's to use breast milk in their ice cream, instead of cows milk... Now, I don't know about you, but this just conjures up some images in my mind that i would rather not think about... including but not limited to, WHERE would they find these breast milk "donors" and WHAT exactly is their "production plan" for these women that would be "better" and healthier for them? than it would be for cows? That's an awful lot of milk production.... But then, I guess the cows, in their minds, have the superior rights to the women, right?... sheesh... this is one of those 'news' items that just leaves me.... speechless... I AM thankful, however, that Ben & Jerry's declined the offer...

No comments: