Saturday, March 15, 2008

Palm Sunday

So, confessions this morning went fantastic! Of course, it didn't take long after, like in the car ride home, that we were already suffering relapses....sigh... But, taking Fathers advice of instead of responding immediately, but to take a moment to take a breath and exhale a prayer of patience. God have patience with me, and give me patience to allow You to work through me to be a better example to my family.... Help me to decrease so that You may increase...

That said, tomorrow is Palm Sunday and we prepare to enter Holy Week.... I plan on working through the stations of the cross with the kids through the week as part of our schooling in preparation for triduum...

My mom will be traveling East with my sister and her family to spend Easter with my brother and his family. It will be the first Easter that mom's been gone, that I can recall. But I still have two sisters here in town that I hope to get to spend some time with. The trip will be good for mom. My brother has been wanting her to come out there for some time, but she doesn't like to travel alone, so this is an ideal opportunity for her. Please say a prayer for her and the rest of my family's safe travel. I will be popping in and out through the week with thoughts and reflections as we enter this most holy time of year....

No comments: