Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This Reminder Brought to You By... 1Peter 2: 20-25


Sometimes it's TOO easy for me to feel sorry for myself. Right now I know people who suffer from MAJOR illnesses, have lost children or other loved ones in death, are out of work, are hungry, and other life sufferings... It's good to be reminded how BLESSED I really am... Thank you Jesus for Your MANY Blessings! Help me to be EVER grateful for the MANY Blessings you have bestowed on me!
"Beloved: If you are patient when you suffer for doing what is good, this
is a grace before God. For to this you have been called, because Christ also
suffered for you, leaving you an example that you should follow in His
footsteps.

He committed no sin, and no deceit was found in His mouth. when He was
insulted, He returned no insult; when He suffered, He did no threaten; instead,
He handed Himself over to the one who judges justly. He Himself bore our sins in
His body upon the cross, so that, free from sin, we might live for riteousness.
By HIS wounds you have been healed. For you have now returned to the Shepherd
and Guardian of your souls."

Amen and Amen....

No comments: